Somers Hall is the home to The 30th Reigate Scout Group. The building was opened by Lady Somerset in October 1885 and sits in the Reigate Town Centre Conservation Area. New activity rooms were urgently required to meet the demands of a rapidly increasing membership.
Various small structures behind Somers Hall were removed to make way for a new two storey rear extension providing new activity spaces at ground and first floor levels. This economical extension is timber framed to ease construction on the very tight site.